About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PS: 4

Last night I was feeling sore. I felt like my stomach had been stretched. This may be because it had. They filled it with gas to blow it up to make it easier to navigate around in there during surgery. However, I think it may be due to all the coughing yesterday. Or possibly I haven't been takin' it easy enough (which hopefully isn't the case, because I'm hardly doing anything).

I laid down on my back and put my knees up and fell asleep last night for about an hour. This was just start of what turned out to be a 12-hour sleep session. I feel sick. I finally slept like I was sick.

I still feel sore this moring. I still feel like I have a cold, but I I do feel rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment