About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Car

I just was going through my old mail and came across a letter that said, "you purchased your vehicle 60 months ago." I guess I bought in Jan of '04.

I'm not paying for the additional warranty, but I was wondering how long I've had that thing. Good to know. I wonder if I remember how to still drive stick?*



*The above question was not literal. Of course I do.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you remember, but at one point we had a plan for you to teach me to drive stick. We thought it was a legitimate afternoon activity. I think we went to lunch instead. I still don't know how to drive stick.

    ReplyDelete