About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nightmare

I have a reoccurring dream where I am chewing gum and I'm not able to get it out of my mouth. It is stuck in my mouth and I'm tearing at it trying to get it out, but I can only get out little bits of it at a time.

I rarely chew gum. I don't understand the dream.

2 comments:

  1. "When a wise man points to the moon, only a fool stares at the finger." -Chinese Proverb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are apparently stuck on some idea, issue, or belief.... something that keeps coming up and gets partially addressed, but has been a struggle to completely resolve.

    Maybe these can help identify it:
    How long have you been having this dream?
    What events or issues were effecting you around the time it started?
    And does that issue keep resurfacing?


    hmmm.... make sense?

    ReplyDelete