About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Diet Goals

Tomorrow I'm starting a new diet program. It is crazy. I will be cutting most foods out of my diet with the goal of learning how my body reacts to it after it is added back in. It is a 21-day program. Below are my goals for the program.

My main goal:
To learn more about diet and how it affects my body so that at the completion of the program I can create a healthy diet for my life.

Other goals:
Decrease my body fat.
Improve my cooking skills and cook healthier meals at home.
Become more aware of how the food I’m putting into my body is affecting my body.

1 comment:

  1. That'll be fun at your party this weekend.

    Are you challenging beer first?

    ReplyDelete