About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Friday, February 27, 2009

One of my favorite student quotes

I had a girl come in for tutoring Wednesday to work on factoring. She took a phone call a little after 3pm. I heard her say, "Mom, I can't go home now I'm in math tutoring." Then she responded to her mother with the following beautiful quote, "Until I understand it."

Wow. How great is that?
"How long are you going to be in tutoring?"
"Until I get it."

I bet you wish you had this kid in your class. (You do. She's great.)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty great. Can you send her over to my class?

    ReplyDelete