About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stolen Plate

I had my back license plate stolen. Maybe they just needed the tags or maybe they planned on committing me a crime. I called the police to report. The officer told me if I left the plate missing off the back I may get pulled over and have to explain that it was stolen, but already had been reported. Or I could move the front plate to the back and I would be less likely to be pulled over, but could possiblly be pulled over, yanked out of the vehicle, cuffed and thrown to the ground.

I moved the plate to the back; I don't feel like getting pulled over.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that you're opting for the latter.

    ReplyDelete