About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Not tipping the scales

I don't own a scale, but every couple workouts at the gym I weigh in. Literally, every time since I've started this diet 6 weeks ago my weight has gone done. Not sometimes fluctuating up and down depending on the time or whatever. Nope. Every time it has been lower. And I'm not even trying to lose weight.

This isn't an easy diet, but I think I found something that would help people lose weight.

Now, I have to figure out how to eat healthy and still gain some back.

2 comments:

  1. So, what's this diet include?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut out most normal human foods. I've eliminated dairy, soy, gluten, added sugars and sweeteners.

    I still eat protein shakes, chicken, eggs, quinoa, brown rice, and vegetables.

    ReplyDelete