About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Levels of Dreaming

I looked into the mirror and my eyes zoomed into my mouth. All I could see was the focus of my chewing gum. That's how I knew I was dreaming. I didn't chew gum. It was like a scene right of inception. I realized I was dreaming because of my sign (the gum) and so I thought to myself, "you don't chew gum, so you know this is a dream." Then I woke myself up. Then I went back to sleep and still had the gum and once again cognitively processed that I was in a dream.

So excited by this discovery I woke up and contacted a few of my friends to share with them that I was able to do this. It was kind of crazy that I was suddenly able to have such awareness. Maybe I could learn to control my dreams or ask questions in them. It was fun to process this with others.

Then I woke up.

I'm not kidding. That was all the this morning. Then I woke up and realized that I had never really woke and realized all that stuff that I had realized.

2 comments:

  1. that's pretty cool. maybe you could even make yourself spit that gum out and... hit it out of the park... or something.

    it's amazing what the mind can do.

    dreams are trippy, in movies and reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who did you call in your dream to tell about your dream?

    ReplyDelete