About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, July 10, 2011

This Week's Trip to Reno

Last week in Reno I did the following (more or less in chronological order):

Big BBQ dinner at the house.
Lost a lot of money at poker.
Attempted to play outdoor hockey with the kids during the hottest time of the day.
Had outdoor movie night.
Went to the gym twice.
Ran outside before the gym twice.
Ate ribs on the 4th.
Saw a fantastic fireworks show.
Had a pizza picnic with my nieces and nephews on the floor in my hotel room.
Observed a game of hide and go seek in my hotel room (places to hide were limited).
Went to the pool with the family.
Had my back waxed.

And I wasn't even there a whole week.

1 comment:

  1. so much for making a living off poker, huh?

    sounds like a lot of fun besides that point.

    ReplyDelete