About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Monday, July 4, 2011

Morning 2

This morning Noah came in a little later than yesterday. I was still in bed sleeping and he walks in and asks, "Do you want leeto McBright?"

"What?"

"Do you want leeto McBright?"

"What does that mean?"

Noah explained, "If it is really dark you let in light so you can see."

He continued, "I just came in to give you a little more light."

The room I'm in does an excellent job at blocking out the light, so he came in a propped the door open for me. I'm guessing so I wasn't scared of how dark it was.

He then asked if I would bring the nine dollars and 99 cents when I came for his birthday. I told him that it was my money. He continued, "but will you bring the 99 cent part?" (Yesterday I told him I would do that part).

Then he said enthusiastically as he left, "Bye bye. Have fun sleeping."

The visit was not near as long as yesterday. Gratefully, I could now sleep with some light in my room.

1 comment:

  1. cute. kids are like traveling comedy clubs. He should charge you for that... at least $9.96.

    ReplyDelete