About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Noah

I'm staying at my sister's right now. This morning someone came into my room and woke me up.

Half-asleep I asked, "What time is it?

"It is 9:12," answered Noah my four and half year-old nephew.

I responded, "What are you doing in here?"

"I came in to snuggle with you."

I said okay and he hopped in the bed with me and hung out a while until we both came out for breakfast.

During our conversation he asked, "You know what I'm going to do when I grow up and I'm a grown up?"

With great anticipation I asked, "what?"

"I'm going to definitely hang a poster on my ceiling."


Okay, kid. Keep the aspirations high.

We talked about a lot more things like how he calls mom "mama" now,the two motorcycles he is going to buy as a grown-up, and how he was going to save up nine dollars and ninety-nine cents to buy a light saver.

So far he has three pennies saved up.

No comments:

Post a Comment