About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Change Please

At the beer garden last weekend you had to first purchase tickets and then use your tickets to get the beer. It was $4 for Blue Moon and $3 for Coors Lite.

We got to the front of the line and I ordered:

"I'll take 2 Blue Moons and two Coors Lites."

"Your total is going to be..."

"14 dollars."

"Yeah, 14 dollars."

I was just trying to help her out with the math. So I hand her a $20. Then as she is getting the change she says something to her partner about not having enough ones. I wasn't sure exactly what she was doing. Then she hands me a $10 bill and four ones.

"You gave me too much change. I don't have a problem with it, but..."

She was flustered at this point and responds by asking her partner to straighten out the line so it wasn't so unorganized getting to the table. She didn't say anything about my change.

2 Blue Moons, and 2 Coors Lites. For me: $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment