About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Time Management

My cousin, Luke, decided not to participate in any of his fantasy baseball leagues this year, because it took too much of his time.

He told me this week that he thinks the change has been real good for him. He said now instead of coming home and watching MLB Network for 3 hours he has more time do other things he would rather be doing like watching the NHL playoffs and talking to his wife.

Good job, Luke.

2 comments:

  1. WTG, Luke. I played Fantasy Soccer for years, and it was fun, but I quit when I realized it kept me from doing things that I enjoyed even more.

    ReplyDelete