About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Monday, April 25, 2011

Frozen Money

Earlier this week I had the following e-mail conversation with my friend Sean:

Sean: BTW, I was going to email you to tell you that they discussed online poker on Talk of the Nation today. You should listen to it online. I only heard a little bit but it was interesting.

Me: I looked it up. I've been listening.

Me: I actually found out something extremely interesting. They are making a deal to get me my money back. That was very nice to know.

Sean: How much was in your account?

Me: Present tense Sean. How much is in my account. Not was.

Sean: Let me rephrase that: How much is in you--now inaccessible--account?

Me: Thank you for rephrasing. Two grand.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get your money back soon. I'm sure you need it for something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing, but didn't know if the subject was too sore. Like, two grand sore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just treat it like if you had 2 grand in stocks. Sometimes the value goes up, sometimes they go down, and eventually you sell them and cash out.

    ReplyDelete