About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Monday, April 18, 2011

Talent

The other day the Comcast guy was here and he looks out my window and says, "Look at this guy." There was a guy walking across my parking lot (this was 4pm in broad daylight) peeing. I've never seen it before. Sure I've seen plenty of guys over the years pick a spot in public. Against a wall, near a tree, but not this guy. Notice I didn't say standing in the parking lot. Nope. Walking. He was walking across the lot leaving a stream behind him. I guess he didn't want to take the time to stop and pee. I thought that would be more difficult, but maybe he's practiced.

No comments:

Post a Comment