About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Friday, March 18, 2011

You Too

I left Subway yesterday and said to the kid behind the counter, "Have a good one." I'm not going to comment on the quality of my farewell colloquialism. It was his response I found interesting.

"Have a good one."

"Will do."

I mean who responds like that? Maybe we should more. Next time the stewardess says "Enjoy your flight," maybe instead of "thanks" you should go with something else:

"Don't mind if I do."

"I plan on it."

"Damn right. I'm gonna enjoy this flight."

Thanks for reading. Have a good one.

(Brian Regan's "you too")

1 comment: