About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Memory

Last month a girl I didn't recognize sent me a friend request on Facebook. I saw that we had several mutual friends from Cal Poly so I was assuming I knew her in college, just not well. Today I saw her on-line and decided to bring it up.

Me: I have question for you

Her: Yes?

Me: What was our relationship in college?

Her: What?

Me: How did you know me?

Her: Oh, not to worry we didn't meet in college.

Me: Oh.

Her: I saw we had a lot of friends in common so I sent you a request. :)

That makes me feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment