About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jon Miller

I'm watching the Giants/Dodgers right now on ESPN and with one out and runners on the corners Sandoval hits a fly ball to right. Jon Miller comments that Either's throw was too high to be cutoff and Joe Morgan adds that the high throw is okay "if there are already two out."

Um... what? If there were already too out then when he catches it the inning is over. If he means there was one out and the catch makes two outs than that is exactly what happened. Why would that be a situation where you would be more willing to give up the 90 feet to the runner on first?

What I want to know is how Jon Miller can just go on describing the play without saying, "Joe, what are you talking about?"

Miller is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment