About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Visit with Eugene

Last Saturday I was eating lunch on the patio at Cafe Bernardo on Capitol. Eugene came by and started talking to us. He has been living in Sacramento since '35 and currently lives downtown. He retired from carpentry 33 years ago, and his wife has been dead 15. The only thing he does now is make is own bed. (He told us that several times). However, he also multiple times a day makes it out of the house and uses his walker to take his 93-year-old body down to the end of the block and back.

And sometimes he stops and talks to strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment