About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, June 27, 2010

Grandma

I don't know if those of you that read my blog today reacted emotionally when hearing that Grandma read my card before she died, but I do know I cried quite a bit when I wrote that yesterday. I did not cry proof-reading it today.

Previously on my blog I have posted a couple comments from grandma.

Last June she said this about her dress. She was wearing that in her open casket last Sunday.

Here she summed up our entire education system.

When I was out there for grandpa's funeral she handed me my 30th birthday card and said, "This is your last one with money it. I stop at 30. It might be your last one anyway."

She lived one more.

Grandma was a very special woman.

Vickie and Craig put together a fantastic video that was played at her viewing and funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment