About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tonight's Ramblings

Warning: I plan to ramble on during this entry with no climax, poor organization, and little redeeming content. Also, no promises of decent syntax or sentence structure. I would suggest not reading further. (However, if you've made it this far you probably know me personally, so, here are some thoughts...)

I don't have kids. I'm not married. I live alone. So why is that I feel like there is a bunch of stuff I "should" do? I have a whole list of things I didn't do tonight. Really? Is there anything I really need to do? Did I not outgrow this Puritan guilt upbringing modeled by my parents? I thought I was passed that. I have list I still never completed from Christmas break. I have homework I need to do by Friday. I have a book I need to read by the following Friday. And I have a few other things I need to add to that list. What am I doing to myself?

Tonight I watched T.V. The Office. It was my first sitcom I've watched this calendar year. I really can't recall watching much television for the last six months (outside of sports of course), but as I watched Michael Scott insist on being Santa Claus I knew it has been at least since December. Tonight was also the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th episodes of T.V this year for me. All The Office. One of them was a recap episode where the audience could reminisce about all these past funny things that happened on the show. I thought I had seen a lot of episodes of this show, but I've learned I haven't. I recognized very few scenes. I'm caught up now.

I think it was worth it.

Now that I'm caught up on The Office I'm considering canceling my cable. The bill is ridiculous.

I promise to get my homework done tomorrow before I go to bed. But I don't promise to even look at the items remaining on my list, but I should.

"Should."

No comments:

Post a Comment