About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Monday, February 8, 2010

Journal Entry

I asked my AVID kids to let me know if they wanted to continue AVID in high school. Here is the response in writing from one of my students:

As much as I would love for Mr. Burrill to put me in AVID next year it can't happen. Next year I will be attending Hiram Johnson High School and it doesn't provide AVID. If Johnson offered AVID I would do whatever I could to get in. AVID has helped me in so many different ways, and I believe that it is very beneficial. Even though I won't have AVID next year I will remember all the things I've learned. AVID is on of the best things that has happened to me. I finally am in control of my life's plans.

2 comments:

  1. I need to get control of my life's plans. Can I join your class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. You're awesome Carlos.

    ReplyDelete