About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spring

What's your favorite season?

If you had asked me that yesterday I'm not sure how I would have answered. I don't even know how I would have answered this morning. I've been on this earth for just over thirty years and just 3 minutes ago I figured out my answer to this question.

I like the winter, because it is easy for me to regulate the temperature in my house. I have a good heater, and a small place. So as long as it is cold outside it easy to keep it from getting too cold inside. Summer is probably my favorite time of year. I get to take a break for a period of time free from the constant stress of my job.

Just a few minutes ago I opened a window. Second day in a row I opened up the windows. I love it when it is not too hot or too cold to have my windows open. In fact there are months of the year I don't close them. That's when I realized it. Not winter, now summer, but Spring.

I love Spring. Yesterday, I called Gio up and said I wanted to go play catch, because I just wanted to be outside. I guess it was the first day of "spring" I had seen in a while.

Summer, may still be my favorite time of year. But at least now I know my favorite season.

Maybe tomorrow I'll figure out my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment