About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, September 6, 2009

Crossing the Street

I made a right turn on to a fairly large streets and two men were jay-walking across the street. Upon seeing me one of them quickly went into a jog as to not impede my driving. The other continued his stroll. He could tell I saw him and did nothing to change his pace. With my car stopped, the man about four feet in front of me was no longer even looking in my direction. I wanted to loudly honk my horn. I would have scared the crap out of him. Sometimes I wish I was the type of person that actually followed through when an idea like that comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment