About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Thursday, July 9, 2009

Corn on the Cob

My 4-year-old nephew, Ethan, was sitting next to me at the dinner table eating his corn on the cob. I buttered it for him and put a corn holder thing on each end. He chomped away as he held it with two hands.
He accidently knocked over his juice with his elbow. It spilled all over the floor, on his chair, on his leg, a little on me, and made quite a mess. He didn't even react. Despite the left side of his body being soaked in lemonade he just kepting eating his corn on the cob. He was not to be deterred. It was as if he didn't notice.

Don't bother me. I'm eating.

The corn was good.

1 comment:

  1. Who knows what was going through his mind. That child does have the tendency of cracking me up every day, though.

    ReplyDelete