About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Saturday, April 18, 2009

Too Busy

My life is too busy right now. I started this Master's program. I feel like I am putting in close to as little effort as possible. Yet, I feel like it is totally affecting my life. I'm glad I don't have kids while I'm trying to do this.

A lot is culminating for me in the next couple weeks. I have a presenatation on 5/2 in one class. I have a large paper do the next week for the other class. Also, my students have the CST test (what we've been working for all year) on 5/5.

All of this comes just as the NHL playoffs are starting. I don't know how I'm going to have time to watch any of the NBA playoffs.

I got a lot going on right now.

Go Sharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment