About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Saturday, April 4, 2009

One Week After

Today I left the house, but forgot my keys. Unfortunately, I had already closed the gate. I stood there hoping to spy a neighbor, but did not. I called three. No one home. Finally, I decided just to hop the fence. I climbed up thinking that maybe Iwould just reach over and undo the lock, but once I got high enough to do that I realized I would have to get down either way. I jumped and landed with expertise. My knees bent on impact to absorb the impact. But it hurt. A lot. In my stomach.

I'm like a grumpy old man right now.

How many hands does it take you to blow your nose? Or have you ever even thought about it? It takes me two. One to cover the one side and one for the other one. Unless you use one hand to hold your stomach as you blow. I still haven't figured out the best method yet.

Coughing is the worst. It feels like my stomach is splitting apart every time I cough.

I want to feel normal again. I felt better when I had a gall bladder.

I want my nose to be normal again, stop running, stop excessive congestion. I want to stop excessive blowing. I want it to not hurt when I do blow it.

I want my digestive system to be normal again.

I want to cough without pain.

Alright, done complaining for now. Recovery is going okay. It doesn't hurt to sit up anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment