About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Saturday, May 26, 2012

Basic Effort


Here is the caption from under this photo:

Miami Marlins right fielder Giancarlo Stanton is unable to catch a ball hit by San Francisco Giants' Aubrey Huff for a single during the second inning of a baseball game, Friday, May 25, 2012 in Miami. Photo: Wilfredo Lee/ AP

I was in a restaurant so I did not benefit from hearing any commentary from the announcers. Pagan was on first and he went half way. When the ball hit the wall he easily made it to the third. The part I don't get: how did Huff not get to second? I'm still a little upset about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment