About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Friday, June 24, 2011

Poker Tour

So I'm less than one week into playing poker. So far in four days at the tables I have had a positive return at the cash games each day. I didn't place in the only tournament I've played. Overall, it has been going well. I feel like I'm playing better as the week has gone by. Also, having one drunk guy and a couple bad players in the game tonight helped. I'm not sure how many poker stories I will post here, because I'm not sure even the small audience I have here would be interested. However, I will share a couple stories that I think would be interesting to the general populace.

Wish me luck at the tables.

Or Matt Damon's character would say something more like tell me to play well and stay focused.

Or something like that.

1 comment: