About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Class Notes

I had my students take notes on my lecture on Friday. I lectured on various topics, and they were to write down anything they found interesting or important. Here are some of their comments:
  • You can get away with weird dancing because you're a white guy.
  • Mr. Burrill chooses to teach even with snobby, annoying students in his class because he enjoys teaching.
  • Stay single so you could have money later on in life.
  • You should talk and wright proper at school.
  • Don't cheat on your spouse.

Well... I'm glad they were listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment