About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, January 16, 2011

Alarms

I don't know if you guys thought my text conversation with Trevor was funny, but I was laughing really hard when I read his text. Sometimes people making fun of me is really amusing. I called him and after we chatted I texted him, "If I start eating bacon and eggs I'll drive downt to tell you about it person."

I really do think alarms should have a maximum sounding time. At some point we heard or we didn't. A nearby buildings alarm was sounding and after about 2-3 minutes I think any burglary attempt would be exposed, and now it was just annoying to all of us in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment