About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jokes

This Joke:

Texan: “Where are you from?
Harvard grad: “I come from a place where we do not end our sentences with prepositions.
Texan: “Okay – where are you from, jackass?

I first heard from Joe Demers back in 2002. He told me it the same night he told me the Freudian slip joke.



Here is another one:

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment