About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Friday, May 14, 2010

Priority Mail

I got a notice in my mailbox the other day that said: You're mailbox is so full we're not going to deliver you mail anymore come by the post office and pick it up.

Today I took a different way home from work and was near the post office so I stopped by. They didn't have my mail and the guy said that it had probably been too long since I got the notice. "We only hold the mail ten days."

Then it gets returned to the sender, except for the junk mail (which is pretty much all of my mail).

Also, I asked them to not deliver mail that didn't have my name on it, but they wouldn't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment