About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Love, Mom and Dad

My parents picked out this Hallmark card for me for birthday:

Sometimes things work out well.
Sometimes life is good.
Like you're given a son
to care for and love.
So you try to bring him up well,
to let him know
how important he is to you...

And before you know it, he's an adult,
looking you in the eye
and grinning with that smile
that comes straight
from the heart...

And you think to yourself,
"Hey, he turned out good."
And your own heart
fills up with love... again.

Happy Birthday
to a good man...
and a wonderful son.

No comments:

Post a Comment