About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tired

For the last couple weeks most nights in the evening I'm exhausted. Sometimes as early as 5pm I'm fighting to stay awake. Some nights I can barely stay awake, and then I go to bed, and am still not able to sleep. I have problems.

I've been at least fighting it out until 9pm until I go to bed. Last night at 8:50pm I was too tired to sit up so I went to bed and skipped my usualy bedtime routine. I couldn't sleep. So I ended up getting up for a while, and going back to bed. Almost fell asleep, but couldn't. So at 11:15 I took a unisom.

Today, I decided to stop fighting it. At 6:30pm I layed down and fell asleep. I got up a little after nine. I'm not sure how I feel now, or if I will be able to go back to sleep.

It (my master's program) will all be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment