About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The details

I admit I usually avoid wrapping gifts. I just do something silly like wrap in newspaper, or I buy a gift bag. Occasionally, I do wrap presents. I never considered this a particular difficult activity. Just this month I realized how bad I was it.

The first gift I wrapped was a large box, and it was heavy. However, I didn't realize how much trouble I would have. I ripped the paper initially, but kept going. I taped it together. Eventually, I tore it again and started over.

The next gift I had didn't fit in the box I had for it. So rather than finding another box I cut a hole in the top of the box and part of the present protruded through the opening. Then I just wrapped over it.

For the holidays I bought one role of snowmen paper, a bag of bows that had 52 bows (I needed 5) and a pack of 180 to/from tags (I also needed 5 of those).

I considered including more info in my blog, but I thought it might be funnier just to let the pics speak for themselves.

Some people were offended by the title, but I don't think most women would have as much trouble as I had wrapping the gifts. Nor do I think they would have continued to use the box after discovering it was too small.


1 comment:

  1. I am a poor wrapper too, but maybe I'm an atypical female (I have male-ish handwriting writing too)

    ReplyDelete