About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, October 4, 2009

Men's Room

I left the table and went to use the bathroom. When you walk in the door straight ahead were the sinks and two urinals. Off to the right were a couple stalls. Alone in the bathroom, and with my back to the door I started peeing in one of the urinals.

My coworker, Anna, walked in. She took a few steps in to the bathroom and stopped.

“Kevin?!!?,” she questioned with a tone of surprise.

“Is this one of those places that has co-ed bathrooms or something?”

At this point I had to decide if I was going to continue to pee or stop and wait for the situation to pass. I didn’t alter my path. I glanced down to confirm that I was indeed peeing in a urinal and replied back, “No. This is the men’s.”

She kept the conversation going as she backed out of the bathroom. “Oh, sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking…”

I just continued with business as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment