About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Thursday, October 8, 2009

Electric Therapy

At my school there is a Russian janitor, and he told me about some device that he bought for $800 from some dude from Israel. You put a little electric pad on your body, and it shoots electricity into you and makes everything magically feel better. I was feeling tight on my back so I asked him to borrow it yesterday. He showed me how to use the controls, and basically said put it is high as you can until it hurts too much to take it. Use it for at least fifteen minutes.

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment