About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Friday, August 21, 2009

Back from Chile

Remember the movie Singles from 1992?

I used to live out by the airport,
underneath the flight patterns.
It was really noisy with the planes
going by all day.
I used to have cookouts, and no one
would come because of the noise.

I got used to it.
And then, when I moved...


...I missed the noise.
I missed those planes.

-Cliff, what are you talking about?
-I don't know.


I felt that way when I got back to my apartment. I missed my bed, my faucet in the bathroom that is too close to the sink, and the absolutely atrocious noise made by the parking lot light at night.

I missed that light.
I missed that noise.

1 comment: