About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Waking up

I woke up. It was weird. It took me much longer than usual to decide what I was waking up from. Was it morning? Evening? When did I fall asleep?

Weird. I usually know exactly when I went to bed, about what time I feel asleep, and even how long I expected to be asleep.

After a minute I realized it was evening and I reached over and looked at my phone. It was 7pm. Even more weird I had a missed call from 6:41pm. Wow. I must have been out. I didn't even hear it ring.

Tomorrow is my last day with the studnets. The last day of my semester for my night classes is Tuesday.

I'm ready for a break.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that feeling...when I wake up I can usually tell if it's morning but often I have no idea what day it is...

    ReplyDelete