About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Accusation

I have a nerdy student that likes to eat lunch in my room, even if I'm not in there. The other day I asked him and some other students to leave the room while I went to get some food. He said he would "see me in court."

He returned to 5th period with a Plaintiff's Petition. He filled out his name as the plaintiff, and my name as the defendent. It was written for a renter's complaint.

My favorite part was in the "Facts and Causes of Action" section it listed the following fact:
Plaintiff is a tenant and leases premises from the Defendent.

He crossed out "premises" and wrote in "knowledge."

He was forced to leave the premises from where he leases knowledge.

I didn't pay him the $500 of damages he asked for this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment