About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Friday, May 1, 2009

Can't keep me down

Last Friday we had a community event at our school. The result was I worked from 8:00am- 8:30pm. I had a party to attend that evening. I was so tired after work I simply was too exhausted to stay awake. I slept until midnight and then got up and got ready for the party. It was fun. I went back to bed around 3am.

Tonight I went to happy hour after work with the book club. I got home about 6:30. I just couldn't stay awake. I fell asleep for a bit (but not as long as I did last week).

I guess it has just been an exausting couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment