About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Friday, December 9, 2011

Work

Overall, I've adjusted well to my new schedule. I've been sleeping well, and had a decent attitude about everything. This week I did have trouble getting to work on time, and I'm going to try to start leaving even earlier. I am supposed to report at 8:13am.

Monday: 8:13
Tuesday: Worked off site
Wednesday: 8:15
Thursday: 8:14
Friday: 8:04

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what it was about Wednesday and Thursday, but I was late to work both days as well. By one minute. I am supposed to report by 8:07am. I clocked in at 8:08 both mornings.

    ReplyDelete