About This Blog:

On my main blog I try use humor with the goal of depicting my thoughts in a way that will entertain the reader. On this blog I write my thoughts without any goal in mind.

I would suggest not reading further.


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Water

I went to the movies last night. We each got a hot dog. We got a small popcorn to share, and she got a drink. Our total came to $17, and the girl I was with said to me, “Are you going to get something to drink?”

I grabbed a large water bottle and added that to our items, and our cashier announces, “That will be $22.”

“Really? It was five dollars for my water? This better be the best damn water I’ve ever had.”

I still got the water, because she had paid for the tickets and I didn’t want to look cheap.

“We should not have totaled that separately. There are some things I would just rather not know.”


Click here to see Travolta clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment